WE RESPECT ONE ANOTHER
- We expect mutual respect between staff, between students and between staff and students.
- We aim to prepare young people for adult life through teaching the rights and responsibilities of being a member of a community.
WE VALUE THE WELL-BEING OF ALL STAFF AND STUDENTS
- We aim to develop good self-esteem and self confidence in a positive environment.
- We aim for all staff and students to feel safe, supported, cared for and protected, so that we can try new things and be ourselves.
- We will work together to achieve an atmosphere of trust where staff and students know their viewpoints and feelings are valued.
- We will endeavour to promote a sense of happiness around the school; to provide a happy, safe and secure working atmosphere for all.
WE EXPECT THE BEST
- We believe that our expectations will lead to personal achievement and success that is a right for all.
- We strive to have a can-do attitude.
- We recognise and value the contribution of all members of the school community.
WE VALUE COOPERATIVE WORKING
- We are committed to working together as a whole school so that each individual feels valued.
- We strive to achieve good teamwork which will support everyone within the school community.
WE RECOGNISE EVERYONE IS AN INDIVIDUAL AND WE VALUE DIVERSITY
- We value and respect diversity; we actively celebrate diversity within our own community.
- We promote and provide equal opportunities and equity of provision.
- We recognise that different people have different needs and we strive to meet the needs of all within the school community.
WE VALUE LEARNING
- We are a learning school that recognises the right of all to lifelong learning.
- All members of the school community work together to ensure that learning at Prospect House is meaningful, challenging and fun.