20 April 2022
Even though life is getting back to normal, COVID-19 is still here and it’s still a worrying time for many. Please follow the Manchester Message on COVID-19 and Health.
- Wear a mask in crowded spaces or when it feels right
- Please stay at home if you are ill
- Stay at home for at least 5 days if you have Covid-19 and avoid contact with others
- Keep washing your hands regularly - it really helps
- Keep windows open if you meet others inside to reduce spreading the virus
- Please take up the vaccination offer – it’s never too late.
Ring Manchester’s COVID-19 helpline on 0800 840 3858,
or text 07890 036892.